Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Roger Nestie From First Team Real Estate

I am editing this on August 30th, 2009 due to threats. We had a very bad experience dealing with Roger and I posted what happened and how it affected my family last year. Normally I would fight back because I believe that when you have a truly awful experience it is your responsibility to review the service or product and let other people know so no one else has to go through it. But I am pregnant, have a beautiful little boy, and a wonderful upstanding husband and don't want them in any danger. So I have removed the original post.

If you have googled looking for information or references I would like to commend you, and unfortunately right now there aren't any review sites on realtors, so unless you have a recommendation from a friend, you kind of go in blind. Please contact me if you would like more information - if this is Roger, I did what you asked, instead of going to one of the many lawyers in our family, so please just leave us alone.

7 comments:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Oh, I hope everyone who sees this steers VERY clear of Roger Nestie!!! I am so sorry this happened to you, Lauren.

Sherri said...

Lauren that sucks big time. So sorry. ((( )))

Lauren said...

Thanks you guys, and everyone else who has been reading this. You have no idea how right that home felt. We are #1 for back up offers, the only way I could see Roger redeeming himself and being true to his word (if he felt bad and wanted to make it right) is to make this happen for us. This would also inspire me to take down this post. He overstepped his bounds, if he would step back and take responsibility and make it right, he would redeem himself in my eyes.

Katie said...

He is a bad bad man!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your bad luck. Same thing happened to us.

Liquid said...

I am here through Martha's blog.
Wow.......I hope you DID report him and I'll be doing a little personal research on him. I am just like that. I'll be back to check in on your and your family and let you know what I find out.
Also, I will repost, at some point, this story on my blog with your permission. I have a lot of readers in that area.

Thoughts and prayers will follow this comment.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Daves Markets said...

Perhaps he was desperate due to the current economies and felt that he could sacrifice your interests for his own.

In any event, although you have had a huge disappointment. perhaps this will open the door to a better opportunity for you and the family


dave